Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 6 - Waiting

Waiting for info on the last blood test. And wondering if it might not be a good idea to stay in hospital anyway because Sara has a cold. Me with no immune system her with cold probably not good. I have to go home sooner or later. I need to get the last dose.  Dilemma dilemma dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment