Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day 83 - MS and Manual Dexterity (+74)

Having retired from being an IT leader, with no hands on technical skills other than PowerPoint and Excel, I have been retooling myself as an inventor/maker.   I have always been interested in electronics and in the interface between the real world and the computer.   So this is what I have been doing with myself.

I had not really thought about this, and I am not sure it would have made a difference in any case, but my choice of past time may not have been the best one for someone with advancing MS.   Working with small electronic circuits requires manual dexterity!   I have never been the most coordinated of people in the first place but add MS starting to rob me of manual dexterity and you can have some frustrating moments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment