Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 11 - You Can Only Sleep So Much (+2)

Which, of course, is my way of rationalizing a post at 04:30 in the morning!  I still feel a little like there is a sword hanging over me with a) not knowing the results of yesterdays blood test and b) having to get another one today.   Until I know that my platelets are behaving I can not call the first part of this journey "done and dusted".   I am not completely stressed about it, as in that is not why I am posting at 04:30 in the morning, but it is hanging there!

In any case, by the time I woke up having to pee, got off the couch to do so, and hobbled to the bathroom, I was quite awake so here I am.  The challenge now was that I had a craving for a cup of fresh coffee.  Sara got me a pod coffee maker for Christmas and I have been enjoying it a lot.

Dolce Gusto Piccolo Coffee Machine

I wanted a cup now.   So to the rescue some cling film and my Man Bag.  I was really worried that I was going to get into the Man Cave and find a very wet Man Bag but the cling film did its thing admirably!



BTW, I read somewhere that platelets don't like caffeine so I will be sparing in my use of the machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment