Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 24 - Disincentive for "Late" Sleeping (+16)

Waking up in the morning is generally a low point for how I feel.  This is actually not a statement related to the treatment but was the case before as well.   This morning was particularly bad.   Lying in bed I felt fine and was able to do some leg lifts and bends.   Felt pretty good until I tried to sit up.   It was murder.  It was also a relative sleep in for me as it was 6:30 not the 5:00 that I often am out of bed.

What I don't understand is that I had gotten up to go to the bathroom two hours previously and felt much better...as in it was not murder to get up!   Why would things be so much worse across that relatively small span of time?

I have been up for an hour now, and have had the obligatory cup of tea, and am still a little stiff but moving much better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment